Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to Dowling: Mediated

Welcome to "Dowling: Mediated!" Below is a video welcome from me before our blog begins its launch over the coming days. Throughout the course of this semester, each student author will be publishing six entries, if not more. By the end of the semester, it is my hope that Dowling: Mediated delivers an example of what it means to be both a media producer and consumer. Thanks in advance for reading and I look forward to future comments!

2 comments:

  1. Why is there a baseball figurine covering up that stud's picture over your left shoulder? Also, how about getting your hands out of my face when you're telling me stuff. Wish I had that 2:16 of my life back (actually probably only about 30 seconds because that is as far as I got) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll work on that, Mike. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete