Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Goodbye Windows Desktop, Hello Windows Phone?

Do we reallllllly need yet ANOTHER phone??? The Windows Phone is one of the newest cell phones on the market. Or should I say one of the newest laptop/phone?
Phones like the iTouch, Blackberry, Droid....they all come equipped with different apps, and games and things to keep you busy. The Windows Phone actually have Microsoft Software equipped to them as well as everything you could possibly have on your desktop. So really, why do you need a computer? I mean yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I have a BlackBerry and sadly, I dont know what I would do without it. I'm addicted to BBM and am on my laptop a lot less often because I'm either on my Blackberry or my iTouch with both have WiFi. My laptop usually sits on my desk in my room untill I need to type up Homework or a paper, because I don't have the access to Microsoft on either devices, only memo-pad or memo-pad-like apps. Now, even though I am addicted to my Blackberry, I am kinda jealous of the Windows Phone. But will these new phones take over computers? Honestly, I think so. I think that cell phones have been taking them over and will deffinitley within the next five years. I remember five years ago I was addicted to my Laptop because on my family plan with Sprint I didn't have access to Internet on my phone. Now, it's a nessessity to have internet and wiFi, and even more of a nessissity if it's a fast easy to reach smaller device (like the phone). This phone also has Xbox and other different video games installed in the phone. Soon one day I think that different gaming systems will be wiped out as well. I strongly think that phones are replacing computers and even video game systems, and I think that the Windows Phone took it to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment