Sunday, October 17, 2010

iPhone Goes To Space

Who would of ever thought of sending there phone to space? A Brooklyn father and his son both spent eight months equipping a "Hot air Balloon" in which they sent there cellphone to space into the Stratosphere. Personally, I was amazed at the footage. I was even more amazed with the talent this father had. He used everyday items from styrofoam to handwarmers, to make this dream happen for him and his son. The footage on the video in which I previewed was remmarkable and was soemthing that "I thought was only seen on TV". But prooving me wrong, your ordinary everyday father, made this footage possible.
My point? Im not debating anything, I'm not speaking about anything controversial. I'm simply giving my opinion on how I was astonished about this article I read. It made me happy to see that for once, The government didn't get involved and that the most simple, ordinary people can make huge dreams come true. If the Government was involved they probably would have "hid the footage" from us just like they hide a lot of other stuff from us and on top of that they would have spent millions of dollars on this take off. This father is an inspiration to his son and others around him and I admire ordinary people like him to make such amazing discoveries. Bravo!

Homemade Spacecraft from Luke Geissbuhler on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment