Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is Reality T.V. Actually Reality?

Is reality television real? Does this actually happen? These are the questions that haunt us all. I was very curious to know the answer. I’ve heard both sides. I’ve heard rumors, but what is the truth?
Reality TV is basically people being filmed while living their everyday lives. Though, some parts may be scripted. So, the answer is…reality television is partially scripted. Ever wonder why there is so much drama in reality television? Well, sometimes the producers like to get involved and cause conflict. Why? It gives everything a change of pace. It becomes interesting and the viewers find it entertaining.

This makes me think back to all of the reality shows I’ve ever watched. On” The Real World: New Orleans”, was the feud between Ryan and Preston real? Do they seriously hate each other?


On “Laguna Beach”, did Lauren and Kristin really not get along?


And On “The Hills”, Is Lauren and Heidi’s friendship really over?

I wonder…

No comments:

Post a Comment