Monday, October 11, 2010

'Staten Island Dump' May Quite Possibly Be An Understatement




























Most of my friends seem to believe that the show "Jersey Shore" is interesting enough to host parties for it, so every Thursday night, my cell phone vibrates with another invite to a Jersey Shore party. Oftentimes, I'll find other parties to go to, but when all else fails, I attend these houses infested with Snooki-look-alikes and hair poofs hitting the ceiling. The show seems to be an epidemic addiction, and I must admit, I enjoy watching it just because of the mere fact that I find it so absolutely ridiculous that it's actually entertaining. However, some of the episodes this season were just too irritating, and I changed the channel, most of the time because I had the urge to see Angelina (pictured above) thrown out of the nearest window. I'm obviously kidding, but Holy Jesus, she is so freaking annoying. Every time her whiny voice and sneaky antics were showcased, I found myself thinking, "Where the heck do they find people like this?"

Now, Angelina has finally left the show (again), yet she is still finding ways to haunt my life. I went to Internet Explorer to go on Facebook for the 22nd time of the day, and I noticed a disturbing news story on my homepage (aol.com). The headline read: "'Jersey Shore' Star Angelina Pivarnick Punches Limo Driver," and all I could think was, "Seriously...fml." I could not resist the urge to see what it was about, and before I knew it, my index finger had already left clicked the link. To quote Vinny, Angelina is the "Staten Island Dump," as harsh as that may be. I just can't fathom how she could have such a lack of respect and ellicit such disgusting behavior. Okay, I understand that she was trying to defend her mother, and that is perfectly acceptable...But to let it elevate to a physical level should not be tolerated.

I feel like the news story is sort of biased because it quotes Angelina's mother and makes the two women seem like completely innocent victims. Where was the limo driver's side of the story? If I had been in that situation where the driver was being a harrassment, I would have made the simple decision of getting out of the limo and calling a cab or a car service or even a friend. I would not have pulverized him like a raging behemoth, but then again, that's Angelina for you. I think someone needs to teach the girl some class, or at least some common sense, just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand this show and it's ridiculous how much money these morons make...enough said.

    ReplyDelete